There is much more to discover about our Berkhamsted family of Schools and we encourage parents of prospective pupils to visit our Schools before deciding to register their son or daughter. We offer a range of opportunities for parents and prospective pupils to learn more about what the Berkhamsted Schools Community has to offer, including Open Days and tours of the different Schools. Most parents and prospective pupils visit our Schools at least once before the final stages of the Admissions process.
- We are a family of Schools with a long history and proud traditions, yet we have a firm eye on current best educational practice and use of leading-edge teaching technologies.
- We are proud of our of excellent academic standards without being academic hothouses.
- We offer an extensive co-curricular programme.
- Our House system places academic progress and pastoral care at the centre of your child’s education.
- We offer a ‘Diamond model’ with co-educational and single-sex tuition for boys and girls, providing the best of both worlds in one family of Schools.
- There is the potential to provide care and education for your child from five months (Berkhamsted Day Nursery) until completing school in Year 13.
- The Berkhamsted family of Schools have all the advantages of access to large school resources with a small school sense of community and individual care.
- There are a range of options to make life easier for time-pressured families: a day nursery that operates from 7.30am – 6.30pm 50 weeks a year, wrap-around care and extended hours, the choice of flexible, weekly or full boarding, coach routes and a multi-activity holiday camp and other courses on offer during the main school holidays through Berkhamsted BASECAMP.